Bunny Hopping System
This is a simple system that allows players to gain speed by continuously jumping. All variables can be changed by whoever uses this script to accommodate their speed preferences. Defaults are:
- Player speed set to S.
- Players gain X movement speed per second until they reach Y.
- If you fail to hop within .3 seconds of hitting the ground, your speed will be reset.
- Fixed a rare case where players would gain speed if they were bunny hopping while stationary.
v1.0.2 Change log:
- Fixed a bug where bunny hop speed would not be reset if player drastically changed velocity.
v1.0.1 Change log:
- Fixed lack of flow when gaining speed on bunny hops.
v1.0.0 Change log:
- Added removal/resetting of speed when player drastically loses speed. Bumping into walls, turning too fast will cause your speed to reset.
- Optimized code and removed useless variables.
- Added automatic jumping by holding the space bar.
This revision contains no notes