Stare into the eyes (head) of your opponent to stay alive.
Move around to mess up your opponent's stare.
Stay within the yellow circle.
Last person staring wins!
First to 10 points win.
Standing too close to your opponent while looking at their eyes might not work properly.
You may host this game with friends or public, but please do not change the "Created by" name. Thanks.
Special thanks to BigSteve for testing the game, and PoundJvever for the new YT Thumbnail
Countdown (3... 2... 1...) will now appear as small message.
Previously when the countdown happens (3... 2... 1... GO!!!), they are shown as Big Message, the number after it will replace the previous number. But now, the Big Message will stay for a much longer time, before showing the next number, thereby desynchronising the countdown timer and sound effect. This mess up is Blizzard's end and I have no way to fix it. To work around this, I made the numbers section of the Countdown as Small Message, while the Round number and 'GO!!!' will still appear as big message
Time between showing Round number and starting of countdown increased from 2s to 3s
This is so that right before 'GO!!!' appears, the "Hold F1 to view hero details" will disappear.
Reduced Assemble Heroes phase from 8s to 3s
This should have faster games. Since each round can be pretty short, thereby you should now spend less time waiting and selection heroes than playing the game.
- Added Dorado and Blizzard World to the playable map pool
- Updated workshop description to include my Workshop Discord
- Fixed a bug that players can earn points while waiting for player (Lobby only has 1 player)
- Fixed a bug that cause players to earn points even though the round ended in Draw
- Converted the gamemode to Team Deathmatch, so no more those long starting introductions.
- Added heroes: Genji, Lucio, Mei, Reaper, with their health and movement speed scaled accordingly
- Added maps: Paris, Eichenwalde, Petra, Chateau Guillard
- Removed maps: Ayutthaya (Not available in TDM)
- Removed heroes: Zenyatta (Due to weird head hitbot)
- Some technical changes to incorporate TDM mode
- Players now spawn closer to each other
- Removed the 1 minute timer
- Increased points to win from 5 points to 10 points
- Increased tickrate for taking damage when not staring
This revision contains no notes