Super Space Force - PvE Shoot 'em up v1.2
Super Space Force (by Delwion#2667)
Share Code (v1.2): QC28B
You are a member of an elite space force team! Defeat enemies during missions – in space! – in this shoot’em up style game mode (for 1-4 players)! When you complete a mission, you get a code for the next one that you can access in the following match (thanks to Drakorle for the idea to save progress between matches with codes)!
Setup in the Lobby:
Team 1: 1-4 human players Team 2: 6 AI bots
- 2 Soldiers: 76 (Hard)
- 1 Lúcio (Hard)
- 1 Zarya (Hard)
- 1 Mei (Hard)
- 1 Roadhog (Hard)
It doesn’t matter which slot each hero occupies, but each of these heroes should be in team 2 as many times as they are listed here or the game mode won’t work as intended.
In the spawn room:
- Press Ability 1, Ultimate, Ability 2, or Interact at the console to change the mission code (any non valid code will launch Mission 1).
- As soon as all players in team 1 are inside the blue circle, the mission will start.
During a mission:
Move left and right as usual, hold Jump to accelerate. Press Interact to stop the hero slot machine (after collecting a Red Powerup).
- Yellow Powerups refill some health.
- Green Powerups grant 2 Power Levels and a shield for 5 seconds.
- Red Powerups grant 1 Power Level and switch to any of the playable heroes (except the one you’re currently playing).
- Power Levels increase your speed, damage dealt, and projectile velocity. The maximum Power Level is 10. When you lose a life, you lose all Power Levels.
Major Changes to Hero Abilities:
- Pharah is immune to all damage during her ultimate ability (Barrage).
- Genji and Doomfist are immune to all damage while using Ability 1 (Swift Strike/Rising Uppercut).
Players always start with Zenyatta!
- Wrecking Ball
- Soldier: 76
So far, there are 4 missions with increasing difficulty. The difficulty of the enemies is also automatically adjusted according to the number of players in team 1 (whenever that number changes).
This revision contains no notes