With a team of 5, (1 Tank, 1 Healer, 3 DPS) take on three challenging boss fights throughout Rialto! Every death increases the respawn timer. If all players are dead, the game is lost. Tank's job is to maintain a high threat level so the boss focuses primarily on them. Healer's job is to keep everyone alive. Damage's job is to... deal damage... Random gear will drop from the first two bosses to help prepare for the next battle! There are 4 difficulties to choose from in game before the first fight!
- (All Dungeons): Removed "Team Lives". Instead of a finite amount of lives, every death increases the respawn timer. As usual, upon a full team wipe, the game is lost.
- (All Dungeons): Changed "Mercy's Blessing" range to fit with the new respawn timer system. Basically it provides shorter respawn times than before.
- (All Dungeons): Increased damage received of most bosses, but increased max health. This helps for players gaining ult charge quicker.
- (All Dungeons): Fixed an issue where Crusader's Helmet gear was giving too much health. That's my fault, I multiplied something twice...
- (All Dungeons): Added a tooltip when players are near gear that tells you how to pick it up OK MYSTERY SOLVED GUYS IT'S THE INTERACT BUTTON
- (All Dungeons): Increased Bastion's damage received (With his new buff he is a little too powerful)
- (All Dungeons): Increased Mei's ammo (With her newish nerf freezing was legitimately impossible in dungeons)
- (All Dungeons): Increased Hammond's damage (He should be able to keep aggro more consistently now)
- (All Dungeons): Increased Genji, Sombra, and Doomfist's damage dealt
- Improved all of D.va Boss's ability effects and performance
- D.va Boss's "Quantum Boosters" ability now works properly
- Reworked D.va Boss's "Self Destruct", completely eliminating the issue where it would reset her health
- Lowered D.va Boss's base damage
- Reduced the frequency of the Superchargers during the Pharah fight
- Fixed gear spawning in inaccessible locations
This revision contains no notes