A 12 players FFA game with only Mccree, Widowmaker, Ana, Baptiste, and Ashe.
Except, if you miss, you die!
Round 1: Mccree - No Fan the hammer.
Round 2: Ana - Scoped Shots only, no Biotic Grenade.
Round 3: Ashe - Scoped Shots only, no Dynamite.
Round 4: Widowmaker - Scoped Shots only, no Venom Mines.
Round 5: Baptiste - No immortality Field and Regenerative Burst.
Hit with Primary Fire: +1 Point
Headshot with Primary Fire: +3 Points No penalty for missing shots, other than dying
1.2.0 and above
1.1.0 and below
You may host this game with friends or public, but please do not change the "Created by" name. Thanks.
Re-order of the rounds
- Round 1 is now Mccree: With flashbang available, players can stun their targets to make aiming easier. There is a lack of vertical movement, making matchup more 1 dimensional.
- Round 2 is now Ana: There is no reliable stuns available unless one can land their sleep darts, there is also scope that lowers field of view. There is a lack of vertical movement, making matchup more 1 dimensional.
- Round 3 is still Ashe. Larger Field of View Scope but has coach gun for vertical movement, making matchup somewhat 2 dimensional.
- Round 4 is now Widowmaker. Smaller Field of View Scope makes aiming more demanding, and more difficult to keep track of the surrounding. Has Grappling Hook for a more 2 dimensional matchup.
- Round 5 is now Baptiste. Players will need to be able to control their recoil, constantly has Exo Boots so the matchup is always 2 dimensional.
- A sound effect is played for landing a headshot.
- Allows queuing players to join this game.
Overhaul to the gamemode
- Total 5 rounds: Ana -> Mccree -> Ashe -> Baptiste -> Widowmaker
- Each round lasts for 90 seconds
- All players will play the same hero (Like mirrored deathmatch)
- At the end of each round, change to a new hero.
- Disabled quick melee.
Changes to scoring
- No longer earns points for getting final blow
- Hit with primary fire: +1 Point
- Headshot with primary fire: +3 Points
- Ana: Disabled Biotic Grenade
- Ashe: Disabled Dynamite
- Baptiste: Disabled Regenerative Burst
- Widowmaker: Disabled Venom Mine
I did the overhaul for a few reasons
- Provide a fair playing ground for all players, so that a player's win can't be purely decided by whichever hero is the best objectively.
- Having all players playing the same hero means I don't have to worry about hero balance, since everyone will be playing the same hero, adding flexibility to adding heroes for the future.
- Forces players to play all the heroes with different aim requirements. To claim the #1 spot for Marksman, you need to be good at all of them, Difficulty increases each round.
Ana: Aim with slight aim assist, don't really need to worry about headshots.
Mccree: Standard burst/flick shot, stun available for easier aiming.
Ashe: Scoped burst/flick shot, but no stuns available to use.
Baptiste: Three rounds burst with recoils.
Widowmaker: Scoped burst/flick shot with a small view angle when scoped.
- You are now also rewarded for headshots.
- Baptiste (No immortality field)
- Seasonal maps
This revision contains no notes