THIS ENTRY IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED! CHECK https://workshop.codes/brigboop FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!
Brigs gather around for an ultimate booping competition. Who will remaining standing in the arena?
- The objective of the mode is to boop players outside of the box-shaped arena in order to score points. This is a FFA battle. Unlike normal Brig, she has multiple tools to do this in this mode.
- This mode was designed with the "While You Wait" feature in mind, so it is enabled by default. It is fun quick arcade matches while sitting in a 10 minute DPS queue!
|Self-Boop||Now, Brigitte can self boop off of any surface!|
|Critical Hits||If Brigitte hits a target that is airborne, they receive a critical hit and go extra far!|
|Shield Bash||Brigitte's shield travels farther now too! However, it can only take one hit before it has a long recharge time!|
|Shield Crush||Brigitte can crush her foes if they are against a wall. Useful for annoying campers!|
|Ultimate||Finally, Brigitte's Ultimate allows her to become completely invincible (except from the arena of course)|
- Join the discord to give feedback: https://discord.gg/CSKSVDH
- Thanks to 홀수돚거#3265 for Korean Translation. 한국어 번역을 도와주신 홀수돚거#3265님께 감사드립니다.
Thanks to the new update, this update uses the existing code: ZYDQM
- Added Workshop Expanse (Night)
- Added code to the top right UI.
- Now uses string variables.
- Now all languages supported (English, Korean) are in one file. If you host the code, you can turn one on and the other off. Or, you can use the existing Korean copy code which will have that by default.
- Player Cap increased from 6 players to 10 players.
- Three new maps (Chateau Guillard, Halloween variant, and Havana).
- New mechanic: Shield Crush. (To prevent people camping in corners).
- Arena visual changes. (This makes arena easier to see).
- All maps have been expanded. (To allow room for the 4 new players).
- Necropolis has been given a unique spawning system to evenly spread players on each side of the map.
- Bumpers have been removed. (With Shield crush, this system is no longer required.
- Optimized existing script.
- Added a timer reset if everyone leaves the match (Useful for dedicated server hosts).
Changes in 1.1.0:
- First, this mode was optimized using the new actions and rules presented in 1.45.
- Four new maps added: Volskaya Industries, Black Forest (with winter variation), and Workshop Expanse.
- Spawn Launch Sequence adjusted. Now player must pick Brig, and all spawn launches require the player to aim.
- Bumper mechanics adjusted. Now applies impulse to player sooner.
- Arena visuals adjusted. Now is composed of red bad beams. Also, some orbs were removed as a result.
- Now mode also has a script for Korean. Code for 1.1.0: WZQGX
Ok, time to release a more polished version!
- So, first, I worked out some bugs present in the beta version. This includes more accurate self-boops, no deaths from something other than being outside of the arena, and incorrect first launches.
- I also changed the arena dimensions so that it is less campy. I added a bumper for each map in those troublesome corner that force the player to not camp there.
- Player count has been reduced to 6 since 8 is simply to chaotic.
- First launch now locks aim so that people still loading in aren't thrown to their doom.
- Match time is now 20 minutes to accompany while you wait players coming in and out of the match.
- UI has been adjusted.
- Last attacker works based on if you are still in the air. If you touch the ground, the last attacker will clear after a second.
- Effects have been adjusted.
- Brig's stats have been adjusted: normal health again (though higher damage, so practically the same. Now there is no longer a red border or cracked shield), and ult charge has been adjusted to compensate for this.
- Match now immediately starts.
This revision contains no notes