ZYDQMclick to copy
스크립트 파일(한국어) 코드: Z57JE
Brigs gather around for an ultimate booping competition. Who will remaining standing in the arena?
- The objective of the mode is to boop players outside of the box-shaped arena in order to score points. This is a FFA battle. Unlike normal Brig, she has multiple tools to do this in this mode.
- This mode was designed with the "While You Wait" feature in mind, so it is enabled by default. It is fun quick arcade matches while sitting in a 10 minute DPS queue!
|Self-Boop||Now, Brigitte can self boop off of any surface!|
|Critical Hits||If Brigitte hits a target that is airborne, they receive a critical hit and go extra far!|
|Shield Bash||Brigitte's shield travels farther now too! However, it can only take one hit before it has a long recharge time!|
|Shield Crush||Brigitte can crush her foes if they are against a wall. Useful for annoying campers!|
|Ultimate||Finally, Brigitte's Ultimate allows her to become completely invincible (except from the arena of course)|
- Join the discord to give feedback: https://discord.gg/CSKSVDH
- Thanks to 홀수돚거#3265 for Korean Translation. 한국어 번역을 도와주신 홀수돚거#3265님께 감사드립니다.
1 day ago • 1.2.0
- Player Cap increased from 6 players to 10 players.
- Three new maps (Chateau Guillard, Halloween variant, and Havana).
- New mechanic: Shield Crush. (To prevent people camping in corners).
- Arena visual changes. (This makes arena easier to see).
- All maps have been expanded. (To allow room for the 4 new players).
- Necropolis has been given a unique spawning system to evenly spread players on each side of the map.
- Bumpers have been removed. (With Shield crush, this system is no longer required.
- Optimized existing script.
- Added a timer reset if everyone leaves the match (Useful for dedicated server hosts).
ZYDQMclick to copy
about 1 month ago • 1.1.0
Changes in 1.1.0:
- First, this mode was optimized using the new actions and rules presented in 1.45.
- Four new maps added: Volskaya Industries, Black Forest (with winter variation), and Workshop Expanse.
- Spawn Launch Sequence adjusted. Now player must pick Brig, and all spawn launches require the player to aim.
- Bumper mechanics adjusted. Now applies impulse to player sooner.
- Arena visuals adjusted. Now is composed of red bad beams. Also, some orbs were removed as a result.
- Now mode also has a script for Korean. Code for 1.1.0: WZQGX
VQVRGclick to copy
about 1 month ago • 1.0.0
Ok, time to release a more polished version!
- So, first, I worked out some bugs present in the beta version. This includes more accurate self-boops, no deaths from something other than being outside of the arena, and incorrect first launches.
- I also changed the arena dimensions so that it is less campy. I added a bumper for each map in those troublesome corner that force the player to not camp there.
- Player count has been reduced to 6 since 8 is simply to chaotic.
- First launch now locks aim so that people still loading in aren't thrown to their doom.
- Match time is now 20 minutes to accompany while you wait players coming in and out of the match.
- UI has been adjusted.
- Last attacker works based on if you are still in the air. If you touch the ground, the last attacker will clear after a second.
- Effects have been adjusted.
- Brig's stats have been adjusted: normal health again (though higher damage, so practically the same. Now there is no longer a red border or cracked shield), and ult charge has been adjusted to compensate for this.
- Match now immediately starts.
PTA5Cclick to copy
3 months ago • 1.0.0-Beta
This revision contains no notes
AKNCMclick to copy