💥 Ultimate Chaos
500% FFA Deathmatch with Ultimates ready, with a random event that happens once every 10 seconds.
The person who scores the most points at the end of 10 minutes wins! There are many events listed below, all events are 5 seconds long.
Explanation of Events
|Dodge D.Va||All players become Dva and launch off a Self-destructing mech|
|Use Ultimate Ability||All players gain back their Ultimate and forcefully use it|
|Come Here||All players teleport to a single random player|
|Soldier 76 Hacking||All players become Soldier: 76 and activate Tactical Visor|
|Sleep||All players sleep for 5 seconds|
|Fly||Reverse gravity, start to fly upwards|
|Crouching Kills Enemies||"Tactical Crouching" will kill all nearby enemies|
|Burning Level||The floor is lava|
|Faster Speed||All players and projectile move at 300% of normal speed|
|Slower Speed||All players and projectile move at 20% of normal speed|
|Frozen Projectiles||All projectiles have 0% projectile speed|
|Invisible||All players are invisible|
|More Points||All final blows within this event are worth 3 points each|
|Torbjorn Burning||All players become Torbjorn and use Turret and Molten Core|
|Avoid Ashe||All players become Ashe and activate B.O.B|
|Power-Up Ultimate Ability||During this event, all Ultimates are earned back instantly|
|Resurrect||Players are immediately resurrected when they die to an enemy|
|Try Again||All players respawn to a new location, with Ultimates and Abilities refreshed|
|Avoid Dying Players||When a player dies, all nearby players will be killed as well|
|Revealing Players||An icon appears on top of every player, showing their location|
|Flying Pharah||All players become Pharah and use Barrage|
|Mccree vs Mccree||All players become Mccree and use Deadeye|
|Symmetra Turrets||All players become Symmetra and use their 3 turrets. Photon Barrier is disabled|
|Hanzo Power||All players become Hanzo and use Dragonstrike|
|Junkrat Hide and Find||All players spawn as Junkrat and use RIP Tires to kill their enemies|
|Moira Dodge||All players spawn as Moira and use Biotic Orbs to kill their enemies. Coalescence is disabled|
|Slower Aim||All players have reduced aiming speed|
|Faster Aim||All players have increased aiming speed|
|Low Gravity||All players and projectiles have reduced gravity|
|High Gravity||All players and projectiles have increased gravity|
- Disabled skins for improved performance, let me know in the comments/Discord if you want skins enabled.
- Added Workshop Island (Night Mode) to the map pool.
- Name of events moved to the top (Under the player's score), previously was on the left.
- For events that require changing heroes (e.g. Dodge D.va, Torbjorn Burning etc.), there will be preloading of heroes to improve performance.
- Replace my Workshop Discord to this Workshop's code on the top right.
- All events now have an icon representing them.
- Low Gravity: All players and projectiles have reduced gravity.
- High Gravity: All players and projectiles have increased gravity.
- Fly: Acceleration rate reduced from 30 to 20, now stops any downwards momentum so you start flying upwards immediately.
- Crouching Kills enemies: Tech changes.
- Faster has been renamed to Faster Speed.
- Slower has been renamed to Slower Speed.
- Power-Up Ultimate Ability: Now gets ultimate immediately after using one, instead of a fixed 1 second global cycle.
- Avoid Dying Player: Now ignores line of sight when determining who gets killed by the dead player.
- Moira Dodge: Now automatically sets cooldown to 0, thereby able to shoot more Biotic Orbs within 5 seconds.
- Slower Aim: Aim speed increased from 20% to 50%.
- Faster Aim: Aim speed reduced from 300% to 200%.
Updated the information/description for the Workshop.
- Slower Aim: Reduces your aiming speed.
- Faster Aim: Increases your aiming speed.
- Echo added to the random heroes rotation.
- Added a brief introduction to the game at the start.
- In [Burning Level] event, the burning floor time to kill increased from 1 second to 2.5 seconds.
- Music and Announcements are made for the last 30s of the game.
- Adjusted the Left-hand-side countdown timer so it does not get covered by the Matchmaking time elapsed timer (For While you wait players).
Removed Workshop Expanse as it's too big for any chaos.
Added new maps
- Workshop Chamber
- Workshop Expanse
- Workshop Island
Allow queuing players to join the game.
Event names now appears as a HUD instead of a Big Message.
[Stopped] has been renamed to [Frozen Projectiles].
[Flying Pharah], [Mccree VS Mccree], and [Hanzo Power] now sets Ultimate Charge to 100% before using their Ultimate. For cases where players were using those heroes before the event starts.
[Symmetra Turrets] now disables Ultimate before using their turrets.
[Junkrat Hide and Find]: All players spawn as Junkrat and use RIP Tires to kill their enemies.
[Moira Dodge]: All players spawn as Moira and use Biotic Orbs to kill their enemies. Coalescence is disabled.
Added all event maps to the game
[Burning] event has been renamed to [Burning Level].
[Current Hero: Torbjorn] event has been renamed to [Torbjorn Burning].
[Soldier 76 Hacking], [Torbjorn Burning], and [Avoid Ashe] now cast their ultimates 1s after changing hero, down from 1.5s.
[Resurrect] no longer triggers when player died to self inflicted damage, or fall off the map by themselves.
[Resurrect] now gives a 0.5s invincibility after resurrecting.
[Flying Pharah]: All players become Pharah and use Barrage.
[Mccree vs Mccree]: All players become Mccree and use Deadeye.
[Symmetra Turrets]: All players become Symmetra and use their 3 turrets.
[Hanzo Power]: All players become Hanzo and use Dragonstrike.
Added Sigma to the playable heroes pool.
Updated Workshop Description to include my Workshop Discord invite link.
4 new events added
- Resurrect: Instantly resurrects when you die
- Try Again: Respawns in a new location with ultimates and all abilities ready
- Avoid Dying Players: If a player dies, all players within 5m radius will die as well
- Revealing Players: Icons created above the head to show the position of enemies
Added Havana to the map pool.
This revision contains no notes