Heat Street PvE Survival (King's Row)
1 - 5 players face off against a team of bots playing 13 different heroes in this co-op PvE mode. Some of them have new abilities. Survive as many waves as possible! The survivors start with a small selection of heroes, but from time to time a hero will be available to rescue. Bring them to the drop-off point to unlock them. You can change your hero between waves by holding the Interact button. Every fifth wave is a boss wave. The gamemode automatically scales to the player count, but it will still be easier with a full team of five.
This gamemode is also available for the map Ecopoint: Antartica, see https://workshop.elohell.gg/EMO7gYKDQQzKIXL
- Brigitte: High damage in close range, especially if the players are grouped together.
- McCree: Low health.
- Soldier 76: Low health.
- Baptiste: Instantly revives any ally that dies near him with a short cooldown.
- Sombra: Can tase the player, causing them to lose the ability to move and use any abilities. In addition the player's aim is thrown off and they fire their weapon uncontrollably. Sombra will stand still and flash brightly while tasing and any damage to her will stop the effect.
- Widowmaker: High range and damage. While Infra-Sight is active, all enemies will aim for your head instead of your body.
- Orisa: Very high health. Moves slowly when shooting.
- Roadhog: High health and damage.
- Sigma: High health and damage. There can only be one Sigma bot at any time.
- Tracer: When Tracer's health is low, she will drop a Pulse Bomb and use Recall, which will place her behind her current target.
- Bastion: Very high health and damage. When Bastion's health is low, it will transform to tank mode and restore all of its health. Spawns every even boss wave.
- Genji: High health and damage. When Genji's health is low, he will use Dragonblade. Spawns every odd boss wave alongside Hanzo.
- Hanzo: High health and damage. When Hanzo's health is low, he will use Storm Arrows. Spawns every odd boss wave alongside Genji.
- Mercy: Her Resurrect ability works on downed players. It is instant, has 10 meters range and does not require line of sight. Mercy can use it every 20 seconds.
The enemies grow stronger with every wave, doing and surviving more damage. New enemies and enemy abilities unlock gradually with the waves. Here's a complete list:
- 1: New enemies: McCree, Soldier 76
- 2: New enemy: Widowmaker
- 3: New enemy: Brigitte
- 4: New enemy: Roadhog
- 5: New bosses: Genji and Hanzo
- 6: New enemy: Baptiste
- 7: New enemy: Orisa
- 8: New enemy: Sombra
- 9: New enemy: Tracer
- 10: New boss: Bastion
- 11: New enemy: Sigma
- 13: Baptiste can use Immortality Field
- 16: Roadhog can use Whole Hog
- 19: Orisa can use Supercharger
- 22: Widowmaker can use Infra-Sight
- 24: Sombra can use EMP
- 26: Sigma can use Gravitic Flux
- 28: Genji and Hanzo can now spawn as normal enemies instead of boss enemies. There can only be one additional boss spawned this way.
Made by Shingen#21859
- Fixed a bug that could cause enemy bots to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could allow the friendly bot to take damage.
- Switched the Bastion and Hanzo/Genji boss waves.
- Optimized a lot of rules to reduce workshop load and lag.
- Mei is now playable.
- Instead of regenerating all your life at once, you now regenerate 100 HP after not taking damage for 2.5 seconds and continue healing at a rate of 100 HPs until you are either fully healed or damaged again.
- Enemy damage and health in later waves have been reduced.
- Enemies will now try to change their target if it is invincible or phased out.
Improved pathfinding to fix some spots the bots previously could not reach.
Fixed a bug that caused the revive HUD to show an incorrect number for a single frame when a player has been revived.
This gamemode now supports up to five players.
Starting at wave 22 Widowmaker can now use Infra-Sight. While Infra-Sight is active, enemies will aim for your head instead of your body.
Fixed a bug that caused ability 2 to become disabled after switching from Mercy.
Fixed a bug that caused the bot being rescued to follow a player who has not spawned yet.
Fixed a bug that sometimes enemies would not spawn with full health.
Added new boss enemies, Hanzo and Genji.
Reduced the amount of enemies in later waves.
Reworked the HUD to be cleaner and to be easier to understand for new players.
Adjusted later waves to be more difficult.
Fixed a bug that the final unlockable hero (Bastion) could be rescued multiple times.
Reduced enemy health.
Added boss waves (every fifth wave).
Fixed a bug that players joining midgame could not select already unlocked heroes.
Updated workshop link in description.
This revision contains no notes