Paintball Gauntlet / Gun Game
Classic paintball settings ie one shot one kill, but with the caveat of playing through a list of heroes. Proceed to the next hero by getting a set amount of kills. First player to finish all heroes wins.
- Ana - projectile, scoped hitscan
- Ashe - scoped hitscan, coach gun for knockback (deals no damage)
- Mccree - hitscan
- Widowmaker - scoped hitscan, grapple
- Hanzo - charged projectile, wallclimbing, leap
- Mei - delayed projectile, ice wall
- Zenyatta - projectile, no footsteps
- Mercy - slow projectile, can use valkyrie
- Torbjorn - arced projectile, higher jump, fat hitbox
- Tracer - pulse bomb only (must stick to kill)
In "Constants" rule, Global Variable G can be changed to the following to adjust the game mode.
- 0 - no gun game, normal paintball. Press F to change heroes after dying. Set random hero to off in the lobby settings so players can pick heroes.
- 1 - gun game - fixed hero order
- 2 - gun game - randomized hero order
- 3 - gun game - each player has a different randomized hero order
- Disabled Hanzo's storm arrow
- Increased Mercy's ult charge time from 65s to 90s.
- Increased kill count of ana, ashe, mccree, widow, torb by 1 for a total of 50 kills for victory
- Fixed tracer not charging ult fast immediately after getting killed
- Widow fire rate based on shot, not charge
- Increased widow fire rate slightly.
- Tracer pulse must stick to kill
- Increased kill requirement of projectile heroes by 1
This revision contains no notes