Super Tracer World (PvE - collect 40 stars) v1.2
Super Tracer World (v1.2) (by Delwion#2667)
Collect 40 stars and learn 10 different moves from Rattles, the giant mole! Short PvE fun mode, optimized for one player.
Share Code v1.2: SY2T9
1. Setup - Lobby
Team 1 - AI bots (hard):
- 1 Bastion
- 2 Zaryas
- 1 McCree
- 1 Zenyatta
- 1 Roadhog
(The AI team needs to have exactly these heroes added to the team before the game starts; they also should be on hard difficulty or the “puzzles” won’t work anymore.)
Team 2 - Human players: The game mode is optimized for single player, but it’s possible to play it in a group. Stars collected and abilities learned are shared in a group. (didn't have any server problems with 6 players, but can get a bit chaotic :))
2. How to Play Collect a total of 40 stars (yellow orbs) to beat the game. Stars spawn three at a time, and can usually be found relatively close together, in the same area. Press Crouch near a blue molehill to learn a new move from Rattles the giant mole!
If you’re stuck, you can use Need healing to reveal the location of a missing star or a molehill with a move you haven’t learned yet!
- Flutter Flight: Hold Secondary Fire after jumping to soar in the air for a while, as if an imaginary bird in your backpack had flapped its wings cough, cough
- Green Jump Platforms: Press Jump while standing in a green ring, to jump a lot higher.
- Disable Robots: Aim at a bastion unit and use Primary Fire to disable it for few seconds.
- Fire Shield: Use Interact to become immune to the damaging red fire spheres for three seconds.
- Sprint: Hold Ability 1 to sprint.
- Teleport: Press Crouch near a spot of concentrated magic energy (blue sparkles) to teleport yourself to another location.
- Iron Boots: Press Interact to withstand the winds for 1.5 seconds.
- Transport Beacon: Press Ability 2 to throw a transport beacon in the direction you are facing; the beacon is placed at the point where it hits an obstable (cannot be aimed up). To teleport yourself to your beacon, press Crouch + Ability 2 (can be used multiple times).
- Reflect: Press Ultimate to borrow one of Genji’s techniques and reflect enemies’ projectiles back on them for two seconds.
- True Flight: Hold Secondary Fire after jumping to flap your wings and launch yourself into the air.
Fixed a bug that would stop Rattles from despawning and respawning when a player left the game after summoning him.
This revision contains no notes