Aimbot vs. Peasants
In this boss fight, 10 normal people have to fight 1 person who has various "hacks" and a lot of HP. All of these "hacks" and the score needed for each team to win can be individually switched on/off of modified by the host player within the rule "SETUP GLOBALS" (first rule).
- The aimbot will lock onto enemies if they are within a certain lock angle(default: 10°)
- The aimbot will ignore targets who can currently not be hit (eg. deflecting Genji, Reaper in his wraith form)
- The aimbot will disconnect from a target if it can't be hit, is out of sight or leaves the game
- While holding the interact key, the aimbot will be suppressed
- Enemies who are out of sight are marked with a red arrow, a number showing their distance from you and an icon showing their played hero
- Enemies who are within line of sight are marked with a yellow eye-icon
- Whichever enemy is targetable and closest to the cursor will be marked with a blue indicator ("--[ TARGET]--")
- constant 20 Healing / 0.75 seconds (~27 HP/s)
(Passive) Damage Buff:
- 120% Damage dealt at all time
- Hitscan with any projectile
- If turned on, whenever the cheater is about to die, he will get his HP restored and activate his "last chance"
- In this state, none of the above cheats will work anymore, including the passive healing but not the damage buff
- If the cheater reaches 0 HP in his last chance, he dies and gets his cheats back and the last chance is reset
THE CHEATER WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERSON IN SLOT 0 OF THE LOBBY !!!
By default, the cheater needs 100 kills to win and the peasants need 4 kills to win.
The peasants will not be able to damage each other, only the cheater. For them, the cheater is marked with a purple arrow, if in sight and on screen and with a purple skull, if dead. Whenever a peasant dies, all his teammates will hear a sound coming from the direction of their fallen ally.