- It's FFA Deathmatch, but every 10 seconds you will switch place with another player.
- Set up traps, jump off the map, and put your opponent in difficult situation, right before the timer reaches 0.
- But be warned, not all teleports will be successful, so don't play yourself.
- You get points for causing your opponent to die to environmental damage after the teleport.
- Come out with creative new ways to cause your opponent to die!
[Protected]: Communicate "Hello"
Grants you 3 seconds of Invincibility
[Jump Up]: Double Jump
Gains a powerful upwards jump
[Come Here]: Interact
Forcefully switch place with a random enemy player
- Special Abilities' cooldown will scale according to the number of players in the game, more players = longer cooldown.
- Special Abilities' cooldown can be reduced by dealing damage to enemy players.
You may host this game with friends or public, but please do not change the "Created by" name. Thanks.
Added Sigma to the playable heroes pool.
Updated Workshop description to include Discord invite link.
- Re-added all KOTH maps.
- Crouching no longer disables standard hero abilities and ultimates.
- Special Abilities Cooldown reduction increased from 0.025s per 1 damage dealt to 0.05s per 1 damage dealt.
- [Protected] ability duration increased from 3s to 5s.
- [Come Here] ability now shows who switched places with you.
- All Special Abilities keybinding have been changed.
[Jump Up]: Double Jump, similar to Genji's double jump.
- Added Havana to the map pool.
- Removed all KOTH maps from the map pool.
- Added 3 Special Abilities for everyone:
Protected: Grants you invincibility for 3 seconds. Jump Up: Gains a powerful upwards jump. Come Here: Forcefully switch place with a random enemy player.
- Special Abilities' cooldowns are scaled according to number of player, more players = longer cooldown.
- Special Abilities' cooldowns can be reduced by dealing damage.
- Sound effects are now played for successful or failed global teleport.
- Some technical changes.
- Removed all buffed stats (Health, Walk Speed, Ult Charge gain etc.), it's now all at default stats.
This revision contains no notes