🔗 Switcheroo Deathmatch
- FFA deathmatch, but every 10 seconds, everyone switch places with one another.
- Set up traps, jump off the map, or put your opponent in a difficult situation, right before the Switcheroo.
- But be warned, not all Switcheroos will be successful, so don't play yourself.
- You get points for causing your opponent to die to environmental damage after the Switcheroo.
- Come out with creative new ways to cause your opponent to die!
There are many Power-Ups that spawn around the map. The more players there are, the faster they spawn.
Press Interact to use your active Power-Up.
|Protected||Sky Blue||Become invincible for 5 seconds.|
|Jump Up||Green||Powerful upwards jump.|
|Come Here||Orange||Switch place with a random player.|
|Avoid Switcheroo||Red||Immune to all switches^ until the end of next Switcheroo.|
- If a Power-Up isn't picked up after some time, it will despawn, and respawn in a new location.
- Collecting a new Power-Up will overwrite the old one
- ^Come Here Power-Up will not target you, and you won't teleport in the next global Switcheroo
The Power-Ups appear as orbs like these.
- New Power Up: Avoid Switcheroo! Appears as Red orb.
- When used, you are immune to getting targetted by Come Here Power-Up, and will not switch places in the next Switcheroo.
- Effect lasts until the next global Switcheroo.
- Added Workshop Island night mode.
- Come Here will now respawn and despawn at the same time as all the other Power-Ups.
- You will no longer see "Teleport Unstable..." message if you are dead.
- For Workshop Island and Chamber, the Power-Up spawn position uses a different algorithm, so they do not spawn near the edge.
- For all other maps, Power-Up spawn position range reduced from 30 blocks from any player to 20 blocks from any player.
- Fixed a bug that players can spawn with Come Here Power-Up.
- Complete code rewrite. Do let me know on discord if there are any bugs you encounter.
- Updated the description.
- Added a game introduction at the start.
- Now shows who you teleported to after each Global Switcheroo and [Come Here] Power-Up.
- Match time reduced from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Added Echo
- Players no longer have the 3 special abilities.
- The 3 special abilities are instead Power-Ups that can be picked up around the map.
- Those Power-Ups will spawn/change position more frequent with more players in the game.
- Each player can only hold onto 1 Power-Up at a time, picking up a new one overwrites the old one.
- All Power-Ups can be activated with Interact button.
- The targeted player for [Come Here] Power-Up will now be awarded a kill if the user dies from self-inflicted damage or falls off the map after teleporting.
- Players now lose points if they fall off the map when there is no recent switcheroos (5 seconds).
- If a player causes a victim to die from falling off the map or self-inflicted damage after switching, that player will be awarded Ult Charge based on the remaining health of the victim.
- Updated Global Teleportation Big Messages to support custom text.
- Workshop Island
- Workshop Chamber
Notable bug fixes
- Fixed Interact key getting disabled during the first round of "Come Here" ability cooldown.
Allows players who are queuing to join this game.
- When [Come Here] ability is ready, Interact button is now properly disabled to prevent the destroying of Torbjorn's turret, destroying of Sombra's translocator, and using Symmetra teleporter.
- Some technical changes.
- HUD improvements.
Added all event maps to the game.
Added Sigma to the playable heroes pool.
Updated Workshop description to include Discord invite link.
- Re-added all KOTH maps.
- Crouching no longer disables standard hero abilities and ultimates.
- Special Abilities Cooldown reduction increased from 0.025s per 1 damage dealt to 0.05s per 1 damage dealt.
- [Protected] ability duration increased from 3s to 5s.
- [Come Here] ability now shows who switched places with you.
- All Special Abilities keybinding have been changed.
[Jump Up]: Double Jump, similar to Genji's double jump.
- Added Havana to the map pool.
- Removed all KOTH maps from the map pool.
- Added 3 Special Abilities for everyone:
Protected: Grants you invincibility for 3 seconds. Jump Up: Gains a powerful upwards jump. Come Here: Forcefully switch place with a random enemy player.
- Special Abilities' cooldowns are scaled according to number of player, more players = longer cooldown.
- Special Abilities' cooldowns can be reduced by dealing damage.
- Sound effects are now played for successful or failed global teleport.
- Some technical changes.
- Removed all buffed stats (Health, Walk Speed, Ult Charge gain etc.), it's now all at default stats.
This revision contains no notes