With a team of 5, (1 Tank, 1 Healer, 3 DPS) take on challenging boss fights throughout Nepal! Every death increases the respawn timer. If all players are dead, the game is lost. Tank's job is to maintain a high threat level so the boss focuses primarily on them. Healer's job is to keep everyone alive. Damage's job is to... deal damage... Random gear will drop from the first two bosses to help prepare for the next battle! There are 4 difficulties to choose from in game before the first fight!
Press Interact (F by default) to talk to your companion (when prompted) or to pick up gear. Call for healing (X by default) to summon your ally to heal you during a fight!
- (All Dungeons): Removed "Team Lives". Instead of a finite amount of lives, every death increases the respawn timer. As usual, upon a full team wipe, the game is lost.
- (All Dungeons): Changed "Mercy's Blessing" range to fit with the new respawn timer system. Basically it provides shorter respawn times than before.
- (All Dungeons): Fixed an issue where Crusader's Helmet gear was giving too much health. That's my fault, I multiplied something twice...
- (All Dungeons): Added a tooltip when players are near gear that tells you how to pick it up OK MYSTERY SOLVED GUYS IT'S THE INTERACT BUTTON
- (All Dungeons): Increased Bastion's damage received (With his new buff he is a little too powerful)
- (All Dungeons): Increased Mei's ammo (With her newish nerf freezing was legitimately impossible in dungeons)
- (All Dungeons): Increased Hammond's damage (He should be able to keep aggro more consistently now)
- Zenyatta Boss adds will only teleport back to their posts upon ulting, or falling off the map
- Zenyatta Boss adds will now strafe when knocked off their posts
- Reduced Zenyatta Boss's "Iris Entanglement" root time
- Increased Zenyatta Boss's "Harmonize" healing dealt to the prime Zenyatta
- Added icons above each Zenyatta Boss adds to help identify what they're doing
This revision contains no notes