Heat Street PvE Survival (Ecopoint: Antartica)
1 - 5 players face off against a team of bots playing 13 different heroes in this co-op PvE mode. Some of them have new abilities. Can you survive all waves? The survivors start with a small selection of heroes, but from time to time a hero will be available to rescue. Bring them to the drop-off point to unlock them. You can change your hero between waves by holding the Interact button. The gamemode automatically scales to the player count, but it will still be easier with a full team of five. Stay together to avoid being overrun. Watch out for boss waves!
This gamemode is also available for the map King's Row, see https://workshop.elohell.gg/ajgHyNBkAwm-xtV
- Brigitte: High damage in close range, especially if the players are grouped together.
- McCree: Low health.
- Soldier 76: Low health.
- Baptiste: Instantly revives any ally that dies near him with a short cooldown.
- Sombra: Can tase the player, causing them to lose the ability to move and use any abilities. In addition the player's aim is thrown off and they fire their weapon uncontrollably. Sombra will stand still and flash brightly while tasing and any damage to her will stop the effect.
- Widowmaker: High range and damage. While Infra-Sight is active, all enemies will aim for your head instead of your body.
- Orisa: Very high health. Moves slowly when shooting.
- Roadhog: High health and damage.
- Sigma: High health and damage. There can only be one Sigma bot at any time.
- Tracer: When Tracer's health is low, she will drop a Pulse Bomb and use Recall, which will place her behind her current target.
- Bastion: Very high health and damage. When Bastion's health is low, it will transform to tank mode and restore all of its health. Spawns every even boss wave.
- Genji: High health and damage. When Genji's health is low, he will use Dragonblade. Spawns every odd boss wave alongside Hanzo.
- Hanzo: High health and damage. When Hanzo's health is low, he will use Storm Arrows. Spawns every odd boss wave alongside Genji.
- Mercy: Her Resurrect ability works on downed players. It is instant, has 10 meters range and does not require line of sight. Mercy can use it every 20 seconds.
The enemies grow stronger with every wave, doing and surviving more damage. New enemies and enemy abilities unlock gradually with the waves. Here's a complete list:
- 1: New enemies: McCree, Soldier 76
- 2: New enemy: Widowmaker
- 3: New enemy: Brigitte
- 4: New enemy: Roadhog
- 5: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 6: New enemy: Baptiste
- 7: New enemy: Orisa
- 8: New enemy: Sombra
- 9: New enemy: Tracer
- 10: Boss Wave: Bastion
- 11: New enemy: Sigma
- 12: Baptiste can use Immortality Field
- 13: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 14: Roadhog can use Whole Hog
- 15: Orisa can use Supercharger
- 16: Boss Wave: Bastion
- 17: Widowmaker can use Infra-Sight
- 18: Sombra can use EMP
- 19: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 20: Sigma can use Gravitic Flux
- 21: Genji and Hanzo can now spawn as normal enemies instead of boss enemies. There can only be one additional boss spawned this way.
- 22: Boss Wave: Bastion
Made by Shingen#21859
The general pace has been sped up:
Enemies grow stronger faster.
Boss waves happen more often.
The Hero unlocking process is faster.
The gamemode now ends in victory for the players after surviving wave 22. The final wave is about as difficult as wave 35 in the old version.
Unlocking a Hero now grants bonus health and healing received.
The Hero unlocking order has been adjusted.
- Updated workshop link in description.
This revision contains no notes