The juggernaut has 1000 hp and has a huge damage taken reduction, however they cannot heal. Most Knockbacks have lesser effects on a juggernaut. Currently, all tanks excluding D.Va can be selected by the juggernaut player. Raiders can see where the juggernaut is by the red skull icon above the player. There is also a red aura around them.
The following hero nerfs have been made:
- All juggernaut tanks with shields (excluding Zarya) have had their shields disabled.
- Juggernaut Zarya’s self bubble has a 300% cooldown duration.
- Juggernaut Sigma’s Kinetic Grasp has been disabled.
- Juggernaut Winston’s Primal Rage only lasts have the usual duration (5 seconds).
- Raider Reinhardt's Charge has been disabled to prevent easy wins, e.g charging the juggernaut off a cliff.
- Raider Sombra cannot hack - this is to prevent potential situations where the juggernaut is constantly CC’d. EMP is still available.
- Raider Mei’s freeze does a minimum slowdown of 20% (not 30%), freeze rate is 10% and freeze duration is 20%.
- Raider Bastion’s Self-Repair recharges at half the rate (50%).
Currently trying to make a work around for Juggernaut D.Va, as remeching post-ult leaves her with 600 hp. The other heroes will be made available to be selected as juggernaut in the future! A 3-man raid will also be in the works.