Genji Dodgeball is a minigame inspired by the TF2 game pyro dodgeball.
When the ball is red it is targeting you! Use your deflect to target someone else. Look at the person you want to target next while deflecting. Use bouncepads to get extra air and style points.
- Added settings section, easily access important settings by turning rules on and off
- Added a way to disable match ending
- Added a way to disable the watermark
- Added official support for dashing
- Enable bouncepad dashing to earn one dash every time you use a bouncepad
- Enable cooldown dashing to have dash on a timer cooldown
- Both options available user the workshop settings section
- Added an outer barrier that knocks players down if they dash too far outside of the outer circle and warns them with a message
- Lowered bouncepad cooldown from 10 seconds to 7 seconds
Fixed a typo in the watermark Added a red/green colorblind filter in the workshop rules. Enable the rule to active a red/green colorblind filter.
Fixed an issue with final duel retriggering if someone joined after a player won Raised the starting speed of the ball to match the max spawning speed
Added stats to track deflects, kills, and deaths Added particles for polish Added final duel feature
This revision contains no notes