Adlersbrunn Crusade (Zombies)
[Gameplay] Non-critical kills = 100 points from Brig, 200 from Rein. Critical kills = 200 points from Brig, 300 from Rein. Every 100 points of healing to you or teammates = 100 points. Use points to purchase more areas in the map or new heroes to play. If an ally dies, you can revive them by standing in the circle left at the position they died. The time it takes to revive a teammate increases with each revive, and resets each round.
[Enemies] Enemies scale in strength, health, and speed with each player, as well as the round number. Every 5th wave, all bots spawn with their ultimate meter almost full. Enemies have a chance to drop powerups, which include 3x Points, Increased Speed, Increased Damage, Unlimited Ultimate, a Passive Heal, and a Freezing Zone around each player.
[Map Secrets] In the bonfire room, you can activate the "Power" which enables the use of the Teleporter next to the final payload destination. Once the teleporter appears, you can activate it by finding the switch (a turquoise circle) placed randomly on the map. The teleporter stays open for a minute, and transports you to a saferoom where you can purchase Sombra for a high price, as well as increase your Damage, Healing Output, or Max Health for points. Also, whenever the power is activated the Hammond's Rent-A-Tank appears in a random spot on the map. Here you can spend points to purchase a random super-powered tank until the end of the current round, offering a temporary solution if you need it, or maybe some extra fun if you have the points to spare. After it is used a certain amount of times, however, it moves to a new random location.
- Permaheal powerup now scales with player's healing dealt
- Fixed an issue where leaving after picking up a powerup made the powerup permanent for the rest of your team
- Megadamage powerup now adds 400 to your current Damage Dealt instead of setting it to 500
- Reduced price of Hammond's Rent-A-Tank to 5000
- Brigitte will no longer whipshot when she jumps at a player above her
- Reinhardt will no longer charge when he jumps at a player above him
- Reduced Hero Prices: Zenyatta 3000 > 2000 Hanzo 5000 > 3000 Soldier 76 5000 > 3000 Lucio 8000 > 3000 Moira 6000 > 3000 Pharah 8000 > 4000 Junkrat 8000 > 4000 Symmetra 10000 > 4000 Tracer 8000 > 4000 Baptiste 10000 > 4000 Doomfist 15000 > 5000 Reaper 12000 > 5000 Bastion 12000 > 8000 Sombra 15000 > 10000
- Added Ana, Brigitte, Echo(Soon), Mei, Torbjorn, and Widowmaker
- There is now a small announcement every 5th round for the "Adrenaline Rounds" to inform players that enemies gain their ult quickly.
- Healing points are no longer rewarded when there are 6 or fewer enemies remaining in the wave. (Prevents farming of healing points while only a few enemies remain)
- Added Mercy's Blessing: A self-rez item that can be purchased in the secret room. When purchased, you will automatically revive when downed. This mechanic only works when you're alone
- Changed the Small Messages regarding Points earned to Custom Strings for better communication!
- Players that join l
This revision contains no notes