Adlersbrunn Crusade (Zombies)
Gameplay - Non-critical kills = 100 points from Brig, 200 from Rein. Critical kills = 200 points from Brig, 300 from Rein. Every 100 points of healing to you or teammates = 100 points. Use points to purchase more areas in the map or new heroes to play. If an ally dies, you can revive them by standing in the circle left at the position they died. The time it takes to revive a teammate increases with each revive, and resets each round.
Enemies - Enemies scale in strength, health, and speed with each player, as well as the round number. Enemies have a chance to drop powerups, which include 3x Points, Increased Speed, Increased Damage, Unlimited Ultimate, a Passive Heal, and a Freezing Zone around each player.
Challenge Rounds - Every 5th round is an "Adrenaline Round" where enemies spawn with close to 100% ultimate charge. Other rounds have a chance to be one of 6 other challenge rounds. They modify the round and make it more, well.. challenging! In exchange you are rewarded with points that scale up with the Round number. The 6 possible challenge rounds are as follows:
- Levitation Rounds - Players and enemies levitate for a few seconds upon taking damage.
- Team Up Rounds - Players take extra damage when they are separated from their teammates.
- Volatile Air Rounds - Players and enemies take damage over time if they are in the air at any time.
- Ghost Rounds - Enemies rotate between being visible and invisible for seconds at a time.
- Juggernaut Rounds - One enemy gains a lot of health and a little more damage for the entire round.
- Self Destruct Rounds - Every enemy explodes upon death, dealing damage to nearby players.
Map Secrets - In the bonfire room, you can activate the "Power" which enables the use of the Teleporter next to the final payload destination. Once the teleporter appears, you can activate it by finding the switch (a turquoise circle) placed randomly on the map. The teleporter stays open for a minute, and transports you to a saferoom where you can purchase Sombra for a high price, as well as increase your Damage, Healing Output, or Max Health for points. Also, whenever the power is activated the Hammond's Rent-A-Tank appears in a random spot on the map. Here you can spend points to gain a tank character and a certain amount of energy based on the current Round number. You can hold reload to swap between your hero and your tank. Killing an enemy as your tank reduces your energy by 1. Upon depleted energy, the tank is lost. Upon dying as your tank, your tank is lost and you get instantly revived. After the store is used a certain amount of times, however, it moves to a new random location.
Solo Play - While playing alone, you can purchase a perk called Mercy's Blessing in the saferoom. Once purchased, you will automatically revive once you are downed. This perk does not work if there are other players in the game. If you get the perk, someone joins, and then leaves, you can once again use the perk.
- Added Challenge Rounds. Currently there are 6 different challenge rounds that modify the round in some way to make things more interesting. Upon completion of the round, players are awarded points scaled by the Round number. Adrenaline Rounds still occur regularly every 5 rounds.
- Reworked Rent-A-Tank. Instead of purchasing an overpowered tank for the rest of the round, players can now purchase a random tank and switch back and forth between their hero and their tank (Health maintained). The tank is given "Energy", which scales up with Round number. With each elimination as the tank, the Energy depletes. At 0 energy, the player's tank is lost and must rent a new one. If the player dies while using their tank, their tank is lost but they are instantly revived.
- Zombies now have a speed cap, while their health and damage continues to scale up with Round number.
- Added Echo
- Added a purchasable ending at round 30 and beyond. Players can gather in the circle and pool their points together to achieve victory.
- Players that join after round 10 are now given points scaled based on the Round number
- Mercy's damage boost now awards her points when her targets receives eliminations
- Mercy now receives points for using resurrect
- Sombra can no longer use translocator in the teleporter room
- Tracer can no longer recall into the teleporter room
- Raised the points received for headshot kills by 100
- Fixed issues with powerups not being disabled after the timer
- Fixed an issue
- Permaheal powerup now scales with player's healing dealt
- Fixed an issue where leaving after picking up a powerup made the powerup permanent for the rest of your team
- Megadamage powerup now adds 400 to your current Damage Dealt instead of setting it to 500
- Reduced price of Hammond's Rent-A-Tank to 5000
- Brigitte will no longer whipshot when she jumps at a player above her
- Reinhardt will no longer charge when he jumps at a player above him
- Reduced Hero Prices: Zenyatta 3000 > 2000 Hanzo 5000 > 3000 Soldier 76 5000 > 3000 Lucio 8000 > 3000 Moira 6000 > 3000 Pharah 8000 > 4000 Junkrat 8000 > 4000 Symmetra 10000 > 4000 Tracer 8000 > 4000 Baptiste 10000 > 4000 Doomfist 15000 > 5000 Reaper 12000 > 5000 Bastion 12000 > 8000 Sombra 15000 > 10000
- Added Ana, Brigitte, Echo(Soon), Mei, Torbjorn, and Widowmaker
- There is now a small announcement every 5th round for the "Adrenaline Rounds" to inform players that enemies gain their ult quickly.
- Healing points are no longer rewarded when there are 6 or fewer enemies remaining in the wave. (Prevents farming of healing points while only a few enemies remain)
- Added Mercy's Blessing: A self-rez item that can be purchased in the secret room. When purchased, you will automatically revive when downed. This mechanic only works when you're alone
- Changed the Small Messages regarding Points earned to Custom Strings for better communication!
- Players that join l
This revision contains no notes